Claude in the City
WALT: create an imaginary adventure.
- Use the power point below to read the first few pages of our new story ‘Claude in the City’.
- Each day, Claude decides what adventure he will have that day. Can you create one for him?
- Look at the picture showing all the adventures Claude is dreaming up. What will he do next? Maybe:
- Search for pirate treasure
- Blast off into space
- Rescue a Princess
- Defeat an evil villain
- Trek through a tropical jungle
- Decide on an adventure for Claude to have and draw a picture of it.
- Describe the adventure; where will he go? What will he do? Who will he see? etc.
- Use the WILF to support your writing.