Information about Remote Learning at Faringdon Infant School
The documents below are part of the Remote Learning pack sent out to parents and children:
- The letter explains the information in the pack.
- The Virtual Learning Agreement explains the school's rules for participating in Remote Learning sessions.
- The E-Learning Code of Conduct is a document we ask all children and parents to sign when they join our school community to explain how they will respectfully and responsibly use the E-Learning resources the school provides.
- The Faringdon Infant School Child and Parent User Guide for Microsoft Teams explains how children can access Remote Learning sessions that the school provides.
- Letter explaining how to sign up as a parent to the National Online Safety website - this is a fantastic resource with regularly updated guides and training videos to help you support your child with staying safe online.
Alongside these documents your child will have received their own personal usernames and passwords for the following resources we subscribe to:
- Their own personal email address
- Purple Mash
- Bug Club (this is accessed through the Active Learn Primary website)
If you are unable to locate the usernames or passwords please contact your child's class teacher or the school office and they will be able to access these for you.