WALT: describe a habitat and identify animals that live there
- Open the power point – World Habitats – follow the slides and learn all about different habitats.
- Activity 1 – Research a habitat and animals that live there. Try to answer the questions on slide 9.
- Researching animal habitats worksheet - Can you draw your habitat with the animals that live there and write some sentences with the information you found out. (This can be done on paper).
- There are 3 differentiated worksheets.
- There is a fact sheet to support research if needed.
- Extra challenges – habitat word searches.