WALT: understand animal adaptation
- Open power point ADAPTATIONS: learn about how these animals have adapted to suit their environment (the place they live).
- Think about - could a shark survive in a desert? Why? Why not?
- Open up HOW DO I SURVIVE: look at how these animals have adapted to survive where they live.
- BBC Bitesize have lots of videos if you would like to learn even more.
- Complete the work FACT WRITING CARDS.
- Choose 2 (or more if you would like to) animals you would like to write about.
- You can use the worksheets to do this or create your own fact writing cards.
- There is also a blank fact writing worksheet if you would like to use this.